Zoom Class Info:
- As of 5/31/2021, Zoom classes will only be offered, on a
weekly basis, to those students or their family who are
immune compromised. Students who are taking their
classes strictly via zoom have access to Zoom for each
class they are enrolled in. Your zoom class invite
will be emailed to you upon class registration.
-Those taking lessons at the studio may also use Zoom anytime
they will not be able to attend their class (if they are not
feeling well or a household member is sick). Please contact
me to create a meeting for you and I will get the meeting
invite to you.
- The Zoom app works best with the Chrome web browser.
- If your TV has an HDMI port you can hook your computer or
laptop to the TV using and HDMI cable and you will be able
to see instruction better with a larger screen!
- The invite shows the class name, class time, and dates that
Zoom will be available for the class.
- Scroll down to Join Zoom Meeting, copy & paste the URL to
into your web browser.
Below that is the meeting ID# and your password.
- You will use the same URL, meeting ID#, and password each
week that class is held (those students strictly zoom).